University at Buffalo - Read With Me Study
Do you or someone you know have a 4 to 5-year-old child?
We are conducting a study to measure children’s reactions to different activities, like going on a nature walk and reading books with a parent. Children will play a fun game to earn these activities.
QUALIFICATION CRITERIA INCLUDE:
- Child must be 4 to 5 years old
- Child must be generally healthy
- Parent/guardian must be at least 18 years old
- At least one parent/guardian must meet height/weight criteria
- Parent and child must be fluent in English
Participation in this research study involves one hour and half visit to the South Campus of University at Buffalo. Eligible participants will receive $25. Participation is voluntary. Families who previously participated in the Read With Me Study in the Child Health and Behavior Lab are not eligible.