Fall Fun at Kelkenberg Farm of Clarence
Open to the Public starting Saturday, September 19, 2020. Open every weekend in October and Columbus Day from 10am - 6pm and Fridays 1pm - 5pm without reservations.
- The barns close at 5pm on Fridays and 6pm on Saturdays and Sundays. The last admission will be sold 1 hour before closing.
- Admission includes hayride, pony ride for the children, visiting the animals in the barns, straw maze, all barn yard ag-tivities. and any pumpkin from the pumpkin patch.
- Farm Market has our own BEEF and HONEY, fall produce, apples, cider, mums, corn stalks, gourds, pumpkins of all sizes, squash and straw for decorating.
- Our Farm Bakery makes delicious pies and cookies on site.
- Refereshments include our own “made while you wait” DONUTS, popcorn, and beverages.
- Enjoy horse drawn hayrides to our U-Pick pumpkin patch.
- Play in the Straw Maze, wash your pumpkin at the pumpkin pump, "shuck and crack" some corn, or race the duckies.
- Try to find the Queen Bee in our honey bee observation hive.
- Birthday parties September to October. Per person admission plus $100 to reserve the picnic area for a 3 hour party.
- Click here for great pumpkin recipes!
- Find out how to preserve your carved pumpkin to make it last longer.
- Make your own cowboy lasso, jump rope, or pet leash on our old fashioned rope maker.
- No pets please.
*Times, dates, and prices of any activity posted to our calendars are subject to change. Please be sure to click through directly to the organization’s website to verify.