Art Camp: Prisms
*The event has already taken place on this date: Fri, 08/06/2021
Please help us keep this calendar up to date! If this activity is sold out, canceled, or otherwise needs alteration, email email@example.com so we can update it immediately.
For children who love art we now offer camps out of the John L. Wehle Art Gallery! Imagination and exploration are instinctive. At our new Art Camp we will help campers shape and express their creative ideas by looking at things in new ways and trying different techniques with a variety of media – all culminating in a gallery exhibition for their families and friends.
- Week-long day camp Monday through Friday
- July 12 - 16, July 19-23, July 26-30, August 2-6, or August 9-13
- 10:00 AM - 4:00 PM
- Ages 10-15
- $260 / week (10% Discount for GCV&M Members)
- Online application for quick and easy enrollment.
- Camp bus provided daily with convenient Rochester stops! Advance registration required
- Before and after care available
- 8:00 – 10:00 AM
- 4:00 – 6:00 PM
- Healthy lunch options available
- Camp nurse on site (verification of immunizations & Health History Report required)
For more information visit
*Times, dates, and prices of any activity posted to our calendars are subject to change. Please be sure to click through directly to the organization’s website to verify.