Why and What Teens Should Read Outside of School
*The event has already taken place on this date: Wed, 10/20/2021
Please help us keep this calendar up to date! If this activity is sold out, canceled, or otherwise needs alteration, email firstname.lastname@example.org so we can update it immediately.
Mike Bergin of Chariot Learning has answers to share in the form of research facts and strategies for regular reading habits. Registration with a valid email is required to receive a ZOOM link.
What will you learn from this free, interactive, online seminar?
- Is reading a skill that can be improved?
- How often should teens read to unlock real mastery?
- What are the benefits of stronger reading skills?
- How do broad reading skills impact school grades and test scores?
- What nonfiction and fiction books are best for high-schoolers?
- With limited time available, what kind of reading should teens prioritize?
*Times, dates, and prices of any activity posted to our calendars are subject to change. Please be sure to click through directly to the organization’s website to verify.