University at Buffalo Child Care Center (UBCCC) Summer Camp 2020
In the summer months (June 29th - September 4th, 2020), we offer a special program for school-age (5-12 years old) children organized in a Summer Camp theme which is packed with many exciting activities. The summer program takes place at the UBCCC South Campus and offers the flexibility to arrange and fit your child/children’s full-time or part-time scheduling needs.
What sets us apart...
- We offer camp for the entire 10 weeks of the summer (6/29 - 9/4) and are open from 7:15 a.m. to 5:45 p.m., with weekly themes to incorporate each child’s interests.
- We are affiliated with the University at Buffalo which provides us access to Clark Hall’s swimming pool where we swim twice per week (instructional and free swim), along with other perks.
- We are an unplugged camp that values the opportunity to be outside as much as possible in the summer, where we take a break from tablets, cell phones and gaming devices.
- We take an off-site field trip every week (Explore and More, Niagara Climbing Center and Hidden Valley Animal Adventure), and also have on-site visitors such as Soccer Shots, Niagara University Repertory Theatre and Master Khechen Tae Kwon Do.
- Breakfast, lunch and snacks provided.
- Complimentary UBCCC t-shirt for your child to wear on all off-site field trips.
- Small group size to maximize individual interaction.
... all at no additional charge.
*Times, dates, and prices of any activity posted to our calendars are subject to change. Please be sure to click through directly to the organization’s website to verify.