Live on the Lawn at the Carnegie Art Center
*The event has already taken place on this date: Thu, 09/09/2021
Please help us keep this calendar up to date! If this activity is sold out, canceled, or otherwise needs alteration, email firstname.lastname@example.org so we can update it immediately.
PLEASE NOTE: ALL TICKETS, FOOD AND BEVERAGES MUST BE PRE-PURCHASED WITH THE LINKS BELOW!
- We have a limit of 75 tickets per show. Everyone must be socially distant on the lawn space. Please wear a mask when not seated or if you go into the Carnegie Art Center building.
- Please bring your own chairs or blankets to the shows.
- We are partnering with Webster’s Bistro to provide delicious food and beverages for each show. Please note the menu changes slightly each month.
- You will be able to order food & beverages when you purchase your tickets online.
- Food MUST be ordered to purchase alcohol.
- If you purchase tickets but you do not pre-purchase food/beverages with your tickets, we will follow up with you via email one week prior to the show to see if you want to order something.
- We will NOT have additional food or alcohol at the event. Everything must be pre-ordered.
- We will have bottled water on site for $1 each.
- We are ensuring that every participating musician is paid for their time and efforts.
**Please follow the rules to ensure we have a great music series and support these amazing musicians!**
For questions contact Natalie at email@example.com or call 716-694-4400.
The Carnegie Art Center is open Wed & Thurs 6-8PM, Fri & Sat 12-4PM.
*Times, dates, and prices of any activity posted to our calendars are subject to change. Please be sure to click through directly to the organization’s website to verify.