GlassBarge Tour - Corning Museum of Glass- Fairport Packetts Landing
GlassBarge will be open for free glassblowing demonstrations from 11 am to 6 pm daily. All demos are approximately 30 minutes long.
How to visit GlassBarge:
- Registration is strongly encouraged. 100 seats are held for advanced ticketing at the link below. Reserve your free ticket by selecting your preferred day and demo time. Registration will be available four to six weeks prior to each stop. Please only make a reservation for the demo you plan to attend.
- Limited additional seating is available for walk-up registration on the day of the event. Tickets are available on a first-come, first-served basis. Sign up for your free walk-up ticket at the registration tent located adjacent to the GlassBarge.
- See the show from shore. Limited seating and standing areas are available on shore for walk-up and mobility impaired visitors. No ticket is required, although you are encouraged to stop by the registration tent to receive a coupon for discounted admission to The Corning Museum of Glass.
Upcoming GlassBarge Stops
- July 13-15: Baldwinsville – Paper Mill Island – TICKETS NOW AVAILABLE
- July 18*: Lyons – Behind the Fire Department – TICKETS NOW AVAILABLE
- July 20-22: Fairport – Packetts Landing – TICKETS NOW AVAILABLE
- July 24*: Holley – Holley Canal Park – TICKETS NOW AVAILABLE
- July 28-29: Lockport – Upson Park – TICKETS NOW AVAILABLE
- July 31*: Tonawanda – Gateway Harbor of the Tonawandas – TICKETS NOW AVAILABLE
- August 3-5: Buffalo – Canalside – TICKETS NOW AVAILABLE
- August 8*: Middleport – Middleport Harbor – TICKETS NOW AVAILABLE
- August 11-12: Medina – Medina Canal Basin
- August 17-19: Brockport – Brockport Welcome Center
- August 22*: Spencerport – Spencerport Depot & Canal Museum
- August 25-26: Pittsford – Carpenter Park at the Port of Pittsford
- August 28*: Palmyra – Erie Canal Lock 29
- September 1-3: Seneca Falls – Seneca Falls Canal Harbor
- September 14-16: Watkins Glen – Seneca Lake Pier
- September 22: Corning
*Midweek stops are not noted on the map.