Earth Camp: Outdoor Survival
Budding naturalists and outdoor adventurers will love exploring more than 600 acres of environmental preserve. Campers gain valuable knowledge of the natural world through hands-on exploration of the Nature Center ponds, woodlands, and meadows. Play in the creek, catch your first fish, hike the trails, or learn how to build a campfire.
- Week-long day camp Monday through Friday
- July 20-24 or August 3-7
- 10:00 AM - 4:00 PM
- Ages 11-15
- $260 / week (10% Discount for GCV&M Members)
- Online application for quick and easy enrollment.
- Camp bus provided daily with convenient Rochester stops! Advance registration required
- Before and after care available
- 9:00 – 10:00 AM
- 4:00 – 5:00 PM
- Healthy lunch options available
- Camp nurse on site (verification of immunizations & Health History Report required)
- All campers are given a free T-shirt!
For more information visit
*Times, dates, and prices of any activity posted to our calendars are subject to change. Please be sure to click through directly to the organization’s website to verify.