BSRA Youth Learn to Row Summer Camps
*The event has already taken place on this date: Fri, 08/13/2021
Please help us keep this calendar up to date! If this activity is sold out, canceled, or otherwise needs alteration, email email@example.com so we can update it immediately.
During this summer camp, participants will become rowers. They will learn the lingo, how to get in and out of a boat, how to use an oar, how to carry boats and oars, work with a team and what it means to be a teammate. This camp is for ages 12-16 years old, athletes of all sizes welcome, no experience necessary. Registrants should bring water in a reusable bottle, sunscreen and extra weather appropriate clothing.
- Need-based scholarships available
- Camps will run Monday-Friday
More details to follow
- Session 1: July 5th - July 9th
- Session 2: July 12th - July 16th
- Session 3: July 19th - July 23rd
- Session 4: July 26th - July 30th
- Session 5: August 2nd - August 13th
- Session 6: August 9th - August 13th
*Times, dates, and prices of any activity posted to our calendars are subject to change. Please be sure to click through directly to the organization’s website to verify.