Art explorers pre-k camp ( Ages 4-5 ) - At Explore & More
Please help us keep this calendar up to date! If this activity is sold out, canceled, or otherwise needs alteration, email firstname.lastname@example.org so we can update it immediately.
Pricing is designed for one week of programming:
July 19 – July 23 (9:00 AM – 11:30 AM; Monday – Friday)
- $150 Non-Members
- $125 Members
Late pick up between 11:30 AM – 12:00 PM is available for an additional fee of $10 per child.
All camp fees are non-refundable and non-transferable.
Summer Camps Health and Well-Being Protocols
Explore & More Summer Camp Policies
In light of COVID-19, Explore & More Ralph C. Wilson Jr. Children’s Museum is taking the necessary precautions as the health & safety of our staff, visitors, & volunteers are top priority. Below are our guidelines that parents & campers must adhere to.
I understand, Explore & More requires the following:
- Campers, who are able, are REQUIRED to wear masks according to the NYS Dept. of Health and CDC Guidelines.
- Provide a form for parents to fill out authorizing who is allowed to pick up your child. Please note all people picking up campers will need to show an ID.
- Your child will not be allowed to attend camp if they have COVID-19 symptoms, including a temperature above 100.4 degrees. Temperatures will be taken every day upon arrival.
- You must inform the museum if you have traveled or will be traveling to a known hot spot 14 days prior to your child's camp start date.
- Children will be checked in and out by a staff member. Staff will give each child a preventative screening upon arrival. Children will be required to wash their hands before entering and at pick up.
- Museum staff will be implementing periodic hand washing throughout the day.
- Parents will not be allowed to enter the facility for drop off and pick up. Check in and check out will be available at the main entrance, admission desk.
- Children will be practicing social distance-approved activities to fill their day with fun (movement throughout the building will take place in small groups).
You are encouraged to assess your own health and the health of those in your party as well as any personal risk factors prior to visiting Explore & More. An inherent risk of exposure to COVID-19 exists in any public place where people are present. COVID-19 is an extremely contagious disease that can lead to severe illness and death. By visiting Explore & More, you voluntarily assume all risks related to exposure to COVID-19.
*Times, dates, and prices of any activity posted to our calendars are subject to change. Please be sure to click through directly to the organization’s website to verify.