Annual Music Festival at Fantasy Island!
Open to Elementary, Middle and High Schools
All performances are evaluated by a select panel of adjudicators. Every school receives a recording and a commemorative plaque.
Dates: May 19 & 20, 2018
Festival Hours: 10:30AM to 6:00PM
Gates open for participants at 10:00AM
Rides open 10:30AM to 6:00PM (water park closed)
- Performing Students | Admission to the event and Fantasy Island is $9.99 per student when pre-booked, and $14.99 at the main gate. Admission to Fantasy Island includes all rides, shows and attractions.
- Chaperones | one (1) free chaperone ticket will be provided for every ten (10) tickets purchased.
- Directors | One (1) free admission is provided to each Director and up to two (2) assistants.
- Families | Guardians and immediate family members (including grandparents) may purchase discounted tickets for $9.99 per person when pre-booked through the school. There is no discount on admission for family the day of the event. Children 2 and under do not require paid admission.
- Lunch Deal | $4.99/person plus applicable taxes - One (1) dining voucher that can be redeemed for a hotdog or hamburger, a bag of chips, and a can of soda anytime between noon and 6:00 p.m. in the festival area
- Meal Deal | $8.99/person plus applicable taxes - One (1) meal voucher that can be redeemed for select meal combos & regular soft drink throughout the park (see reservation form for full menu)
Frequently Asked Questions:
SPACE IS LIMITED! RESERVE EARLY!