- All FREE events coming up
- Indoor Play Centers
- Upcoming concerts & performances
- Upcoming open houses
- Master Guide to December Holiday Events in Buffalo
- Where to cut Christmas Trees
- Ice skating
- Where to go SKIING with the family
- How to have a Christmas caroling party
- Holiday Gift Guide 2014
- New Year's activities
YOUR ONLINE RESOURCE FOR KIDS AND FAMILIES
Things to Do
- Sign up for our FREE weekly e-newsletter!
- Check out our latest Thursday e-newsletter!
- How to use KidsOutAndabout.com
- Upcoming festivals in our area
- Preschools/ Day care/ Toddler care
- Private School list
- Master List of After School/Saturday Classes
- Tutoring Centers and Academic Enrichment
- Special Needs Resources
- Upcoming Open Houses
- Southeast / Florida
- Midwest & Texas
- Mountain states
- West Coast / Nevada
Mall-O-Ween Trick or Treat at Eastern Hills Mall
Eastern Hills Mall
Halloween is around the corner! Eastern Hills Mall will be hosting their 10th annual Malloween Extravaganza with Trick or Treating. Area children can participate in this fun, easy and safe event while benefiting other children. We are asking participants to donate $2 per child with donations benefiting Essential Care for Children, a program associated with Hospice of Buffalo Foundation. Donations will be collected at mall entrances where each child will receive a trick-or-treat bag along with a candy station punch card. Children can have this card punched at the 10 stations offered by Eastern Hills Mall. In addition, stores will offer candy, prizes and store coupons to trick or treaters. Children will be entered to win a fun prize package when they hand in their completed punch card at Mall Services. For an additional $2 donation, children can spin the Pumpkin Prize Wheel in front of Macy’s and win great prizes with all the proceeds benefiting Essential Care for Children.
“We take pride in providing a weather controlled safe place for children and families to have fun trick-or-treating. We are happy to help other children through our partnership with the Hospice of Buffalo Foundation which benefits Essential Care for Children.” said Karen Garrow, Marketing Manager.