From her first twirl to her final bow, it’s our privilege and responsibility to provide every dancer with professional instruction and the personal attention necessary to reach his or her full potential in dance. We pride ourselves on teaching more than steps. Our dancers also benefit from learning life skills such as creativity, confidence, focus, accountability and perseverance.
BDC is a revolutionary dance and wellness studio, here’s why:
- Open concept studio allows parents to see and hear classes.
- Small class sizes ensure personal attention and accelerated development.
- Age appropriate instruction, music and costumes. No bare midriffs or questionable lyrics here.
- Award winning faculty focuses curriculum on proper technique and terminology.
- Free Mommy & Me program, our no risk way to introduce toddlers to music and movement.
- No annual commitment required. We offer a variety of 6 week workshops throughout the year.
- We do competitions, but it’s not all we do. We also offer community performance opportunities, master classes and participation in conventions for students interested in enriching their dance experience.